Welcome to FundSkill!

Thursday 15 October 2015

Thanks for dropping by.  I presume that you have already gone through the Introduction and have downloaded and test driven FundSkill.  If not, I suggest you do.

This is intended to be a quick post to introduce this blog.  The idea behind this blog is to pen my thoughts about FundSkill and its implications for mutual fund investors, and even budding financial advisors.  I might also use this to respond to questions  that come my way, and which I feel are worth sharing with other users.  I don’t expect to be posting very frequently, but if I do, I’ll set up an email subscription option.  In any case, the option to get RSS feeds is, and will be available.

That’s it for now.  I’ll leave you with Arthur Levitt’s timeless words:

“Say yes to informed, careful, realistic, skeptical and long-term investing.”

Top